We wish to inform you that we do not sell or rent our customers’ personal information to third parties.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect the following information:
- Phone number
- E-mail address
- Like all websites, we automatically receive from the Internet usage information such as your IP address, your type of browser, and your operating system.
We require this information inorder to understand you better and provide better services to you in addition to the following:
- Our internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for asking suggestions for ways to improve our website/services/ other market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests and make it more suitable to meet your requirements.
PERSONAL INFORMATION SHARING
When you book a taxi services through our site, we must provide certain of your personal information to the taxi service provider, travel agency or other involved third party to enable the successful fulfillment of your travel arrangements. However, we do not sell or rent individual customer names or other personal information to third parties.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. However, given that the Internet is not a secure medium, there is no guarantee that information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards.
- We place a small file known as a “cookie” on your computer’s hard drive. A cookie may contain information that allows us to track your path through our Site and to determine whether you have visited us before. However, unless you register with us, it contains no personally identifiable information that would allow us to identify you.
- Cookies cannot be used to read data off of your hard drive, and cannot retrieve information from any other cookies created by other Web sites.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.